ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
"• A minimum of Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent in any related field
• A Minimum 15 years of experience in IT in the areas of Applications or Infrastructure development, maintenance, support
• Strong knowledge of systems development process, SDLC methodologies preferably Agile and Waterfall
• Strong knowledge of ITIL and IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem and Change)
• Proven experience in IT project deployment, change management and implementation (Application and/or Infrastructure)
• Strong knowledge in Project management and coordination, conducting reviews, providing constructive feedback is a must
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written to communicate across various levels of the organization and excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight schedules
Nice to have technical skills are: Exposure to ticket/reporting tool, SQL, SharePoint design"