HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Job Title: Sr. Architect
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Duration: 2 months+
The Senior Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing security infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable,
and scalable security solutions and systems to meet the organization's objectives and requirements. Senior Architects are familiar with a variety
of the security-related technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies, practices, and procedures and rely on experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Senior Architects are able to perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct supervision. They have
proven experience defining security systems and architecture and provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to organization.
They consult with the client to define needs or problems, conduct research, perform studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyze problems to
Advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
Years of Relevant Experience:
5 years security system architecting
4 year college degree in computer science or related field with advanced
CISSP in good standing
• Designs, implements and administers security systems such as (EnterpriseSIEM=Arc Sight, vulnerability scanner=Qualys, application vulnerability scanner=AppScan, web filter=WebSense, antivirus endpoint=Symantec,
encryption endpoints=Symantec, two-factor authentication system=RSA,
configuration integrity tool=Tripwire, etc.)
• Works closely with security, network and firewall technicians to ensure
• Analyses and recommends new security technologies.
• Assists in the development of standards and procedures of security-related
• A combination of directly-related technical training and hands-on experience.
• Works with stakeholders and management to ensure security projects are completed on time and according to organization standards.
• Consults with personnel in other information systems groups to coordinate activities.
• Consults with management to clarify systems, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of application systems changes required.."