Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Role: Active Directory Architect/Admin
Duration: 12 Months
The Worker will:
• Analyze current Active Directory Structure to identify architectural improvements
• Analyze, develop, test, and update Active Directory permissions
• Develop processes and procedures to monitor and maintain Active Directory permission changes
• Analyze, develop, update and recommend improvements to Active Directory OU and group structure
• Provide input and direction regarding technical architecture and strategy
• Provide written analysis of current Active Directory environment
• Develop processes and procedures for account creation and maintenance
• Analyze, recommend, and implement system changes for efficiency and performance
• Create and use scripts to automate routine tasks including, but not limited to, PowerShell
• Gather data for performance tuning
• Provide recommendations on monitoring Active Directory security
• Work with team members, subject matter experts and vendors
• Create accurate documentation of current environment and recommended environment
• Troubleshoot implementation issues
• Assist development and project teams in designing a solid, maintainable Active Directory structure
The Worker will need to perform the following tasks and assignments:
• Review, analyze and refine (as needed) the pre-implementation Identify Access Management (IAM) project requirements
• Review and analyze the existing Active Directory data, strategy
• Identify future Active Directory improvements and strategies
• Present proposed solutions to project team members for validation including identification of any restrictions or limitations in the solution.
• Facilitate the development of high level alternative strategies.
• Provide technical solutions and assistance for the following:
o Active Directory architectural structure and design
o Analyze develop, test, and update Active Directory permissions
o Analyze develop, update and recommend improvements to Active Directory OUs and groups
o Maintaining and coordinating with application owners documented security levels of access
o Provide assistance and a contact level for divisions and IT teams that interface with Active Directory
• Direct the evaluation of high level alternative strategies, including cost estimates.
• Prepare a solution deployment plan.
• Participate in weekly review sessions.
• Work closely with technical lead, Project Manager (PM) and subject matter experts.
• Follow the standard CPA guidelines and procedures for performing contracted services.
• Transfer working knowledge to current staff.
The Worker must have experience in Microsoft Active Directory assessment with emphasis on Security and architecture. They must also have performed consulting services or a leadership role in the planning, deployment and implementation phases of a similar security project that included Active Directory administration.
Onsite Requirement: Worker will be required to work onsite with the team. Working remotely will be limited and must be pre-approved by the Project Manager/Direct Supervisor
. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Must be able to retain knowledge of environment and systems once given instruction
• Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
• Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Perform related work as assigned
8 Experience and working knowledge of technical and professional skills with Microsoft Active Directory structure and access including administration for a mid to large, complex, multi-platform organization either in the public or private sector.
8 Experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining Microsoft technologies, processes, and operational support activities.
8 Experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining Active Directory security technologies, processes, and operational support activities.
5 Experience with planning and implementation of an Active Directory solution utilizing industry best practices.
5 Experience with a proven track record of successful AD administration implementation providing optimal structure for delegation of control and application of group policy.
5 Scripting using, but not limited to, PowerShell for automation, deployment and upkeep of daily operational information.
3 Utilizing time management techniques effectively/efficiently in order to complete multiple assignments within a scheduled time period
3 Knowledge of current Mainframe Security technologies.
3 Skilled in identifying and resolving problems by using strong analytical techniques, innovative approaches and taking initiative in preventing and solving problems.
Certifications: MCSE- Server Infrastructure( Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) / MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technical Expert/EMC Implementation Architect
3 Working within an IAM (Identity Access Management System)
3 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
3 Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including MSWord, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
3 Receive work assignments via an electronic ticketing system"