Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"This role provides primary administration and support of labeling applications.
• Labeling Application Administration – monitoring, troubleshooting issues during business hours and on-call schedule, managing changes and enhancements from requirements definition through Hypercare, and working closely with ERP/MES, middleware, and PLM interface teams, end users, and Business Analysts to provide full technical support of validated, global applications.
• Labeling Application Server Administration – working closely with server administration teams and network engineering teams to monitor servers, manage OS changes, printer management, ensure general server health, architecture design consultation, and performance monitoring.
Qualified Candidates - Must have the following...
#1. Must have prior experience as a Applications and or Server Administrator preferably supporting applications/servers interfacing with MES, PLM and ERP Systems.
#2. Experience with SQL and relational databases and client server application knowledge
#3. Knowledge of XML and system to system communication methods (FTP, Web Services)
#4. Experience with Software Configuration, Documentation, Testing, and Maintenance experience and Software Development Process and Architecture knowledge
#5. Qualified candidates should also have - Excellent communication and customer service skills. Able to bridge communication between technical areas and business areas for a full and complete understanding of expectations
We are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to be directly involved in conducting analysis, creating technical/functional specs, configuration, testing and implementation of new and existing systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of technical experience and 3+ years of experience translating business requirements into technical designs
• SQL and relational database experience
• Client server application knowledge
• Knowledge of XML and system to system communication methods (FTP, Web Services)
• Software Configuration, Documentation, Testing, and Maintenance experience
• Software Development Process and Architecture knowledge
• Ability to drive requirements and project work through to closure
• Experience in formal design review
• Experience in reviewing technical designs, and experience in code reviews - providing feedback on whether the technical design and code satisfies functional specifications
• Training and experience in good test design; experience writing test cases and reviewing/approving the execution of those test cases
• Experience supporting and configuring custom or packaged software in a distribution environment
• Prior development experience preferred
• Product labeling functional experience preferred
• SAP Manufacturing and/or Distribution functional experience preferred
• Excellent communication and customer service skills. Able to bridge communication between technical areas and business areas for a full and complete understanding of expectations
• Ability to multi-task efficiently on parallel efforts
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
• Ability to travel approximately 10%, including internationally
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314