ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
"POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Has the required background to function as a competent IT professional. Plans, coordinates and contributes to a major Information Technology project or is involved in a number of small projects. Coordinates detailed phases of IT work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope or a number of small projects. Performs work which may include a variety of complex features. Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents in a specialty area and good working knowledge of related specialties.
Independently performs most assignments with instructions and timetable. Receives technical guidance on complex problems and Managerial approval on proposed plans for projects.
• Approves the installation, configuration, and migration of various infrastructure support systems
• Provides extensive technical support and design for enterprise backup solutions.
• Provides extensive technical support and design for enterprise security solutions.
• Provides extensive technical support and design and implementation of virtual server environment.
• Provides extensive technical support and design and implementation of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and Provisioning.
• Acts as advanced liaison between clients and other IT support staff and / or third-party vendors to perform these functions.
• Ensures advanced proper documentation of all installed software/hardware to comply with departmental and corporate guidelines.
• Resolves advanced server based applications, utility, and operating system software problems by gathering diagnostic information for submission to vendor support teams, applying and testing fixes, and performing production corrective maintenance.
• Provides in-depth technical design and troubleshooting support to other server infrastructure development and support areas as needed to implement and maintain the corporate server infrastructure.
• Provides extensive technical advice to enhance server performance and uptime.
• Recommends application software/hardware platforms for business units.
• Reviews server platforms installations and configurations s to ensure corporate and industry standards were followed.
• Supports software/hardware evaluations and benchmark studies
• Carries out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
• Develops and evaluates plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities to be carried out by others.
• Assesses extensive feasibility of proposed IT projects, products, or equipment when necessary data are insufficient or confirmation by testing is advisable.
CORE COMPETENCIES: Required competencies for all positions
• Customer Focus
Makes internal or external customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains respectful and productive customer relationships.
• Applies Knowledge & Professional Skills
Uses specific knowledge, skills and abilities to strive for excellence and takes accountability to complete tasks or special assignments and achieve results.
• Builds Relationships
Builds and maintains collaborative working relationships throughout the organization. Is inclusive and respectful of all diversity dimensions.
Effectively communicates individual and /or organization goals and business issues.
• Acts with Integrity
Tells the truth and is described by others as honest; consistently takes responsibility for his/her actions.
ADDITIONAL COMPETENCIES: If any: Identify the major 3-6 specific competencies, including technical competencies, in addition to the core competencies. These specific competencies should be those that would remain relatively constant with this position."