Sunsoft Tech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: BigData (Hadoop) Architect
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: 12 Months
• 10+ years in a data architecture role
• 2-4 years of deep skills in implementation of the Big Data landscape
• 2-4 years of deep working knowledge in use of open source tools such as; Hadoop technology (Hadoop, Sqoop, Hive,etc.), Python and bash.
• 2+ years of hands on developing Sqoop scripts and batch processing
• 4 + years of hands on experiences and thorough understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems
• 2-4 years experience in designing large data warehouses, working knowledge of design techniques such as star schema, flow-flake
• 2-4 years of experience with various information modeling techniques (such as data flow diagrams, third normal form, entity-relationship diagrams or create/read/update/delete matrices).
• Familiarity with business intelligence and data warehousing development processes and techniques.
• Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
• Be able to document where appropriate
• Participation in a team atmosphere and working well with others.
• Being able to remain neutral toward any specific technology choice or vendor; being more interested in results than personal preferences.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget
• Exhibits a high energy, strategic thinking, results oriented, and global collaborative approach.
• Hands on working with Hortonworks Hadoop
• Teradata's Aster appliance and having actual implementation involvement
• Database administration experience is a plus
• Thorough understanding of relational database management systems
• Experience working with and architecture of other major RDBMS systems, especially Teradata, DB2, UDB, SqlServer, and MySql is required
• Knowledge of industry standards such as Informatica and MicroStrategy
• Ability to guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team members
• Experience in retail and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) businesses/healthcare is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field, Master’s Degree is a plus
Minimum of 2-4 years of focused concentration in Big Data architecture
Thanks & Regards,
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA
A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise"