Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Role: BI Analyst Need Local candidates only
Location: Omaha Nebraska
Duration: 6 Months
Interview process: Initial phone pre-screen ,Preferablly in-person interview with 2 person panel
This person will be responsible for developing business intelligence (BI) solutions meeting the needs of the Compliance Team. The BI Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of information assets in support of the analysis, development, validation, and monitoring of AML rules, models, and processes. This person will help to assure the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, and processing. The position will work closely with the AML Rules Analysts to ensure effective solutions to support analytical functions, including data modeling and validation. An expert understanding of SQL development and ETL processes is required, and experience with the Microsoft BI Stack is also required.
• 7+ years experience in database design and data modeling
• Strong experience in using Microsoft SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
• Solid expertise in Microsoft SQL Server databases
• Exposure to analytics and modeling
• Minimum of five years business experience, with at least three of those years in a business intelligence-related role
• Experience developing with Microsoft SQL
• Experience with Microsoft BI Stack, including SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
• Experience with data modeling, ETL development and other data warehousing
• Experience using Teradata is a plus
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
Ideal candidate has potential for conversion and must have: expert knowledge of SQL and technical skills, be a self starter and hit the ground running. Candidate will have minimal supervision and guidance and must be able to manage their own work.
Thanks & Regards,
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040