Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: Project manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: Long term
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage the Implementation Planning, Execution and Closure of the Project Identify and manage all deliverables and interdependencies to deliver on the Business and Project/Program objectives and targets.
• Understanding Customer requirements and CTQs
• Create and implement project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for large scale network project
• Responsible for project schedule and co-ordination with technical team, business, vendors & suppliers, deployment, Test plan, through release to Operations
• Collaborate with the Project Sponsors, fellow Project Managers and other stakeholders to prepare implementation plans and schedules for network build Projects.
• Identify obstacles/conflicts and evaluate, recommend and implement workable solutions. Escalate issues to the appropriate levels within the organization to mitigate risks and keep schedules on track.
• Identify and evaluate technology needs
• Produce internal deliverable documentation
• Negotiate and communicate with regional teams to meet overall project requirements and time frames.
• Monitor performance - both for Microland and other suppliers - to guarantee that we meet all contractual specifications involved in network project management.
• Determine the impact of changes in scope of project and make specific recommendations based on our findings
• Gain concurrence, approval, and consensus from all appropriate stakeholders before we adjust accordingly and proceed
• Schedule weekly project status review meetings with project stakeholders.
• ITIL Process & PMP process adherence
Required Experience & Knowledge:
• 7+ years of technical I.T. infrastructure or operations experience.
• Leadership involving communication of requirements, expectations and project coordination and performance management
• Strong knowledge of Telecom; Built operations, scheduling, design, project management and standards
• Project delivery experience across all aspects of data centers, facilities, infrastructure technologies, and process integration, consolidation, maintenance, capacity planning, and refreshes.
• Understanding of IT infrastructure technologies such as WAN transport systems/services, LAN switch technology, routing protocols, Cisco Network Hardware, LAN/WAN/Security design & implementation experience.
• Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Operations including Data Center Facilities, Network and Telecom, Security, and Network Architecture.
• Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity
• Knowledge of process management and leadership skills as related to activities encompassing a large contracted work force
• Advanced skills in MS Office suite and proficient in the use of Project Management tools such as MS Project, MS Project Server Edition and MS Access
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• PMP certification
• Cisco certifications
• Project Management
• Network implementation
• Network Build
• PMP & CCNA
• Network Build Manager
Thanks & Regards,
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609.662.1279 Ext: 312|| 412.894.9192*312
email@example.com || www.ambrosiainfotech.com"