Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: Oracle ASCP Functional
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Iselin, NJ
Need copy of Driver License with submission.
Scope of responsibility:
• Provide business process and functional expertise within the Advance Supply Chain Planning
• Will be required to operate at a very detail level, to understand key functionality and input parameters to help to produce a ASCP plan output optimizing Supply order process
• Setup/Configure/Run ASCP Plans for purposes of the design of ERP system in constrained/unconstrained environments
• Work closely with Supply Chain Business Partner to help to define ASCP business processes and potential business scenarios and configuration settings
• Define integrations to S&OP and the execution plans (ASCP)
• Very Good understanding in order-to-cash and plan-to-build business cycles
• Support creation/update of configuration documents
• Create End User Training material
• Identify gaps in existing Oracle standard functionality and help support creation of functional specification document
• User Acceptance Testing support including creation of scenarios and script development
• Knowledge transfer to business partner
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts
• Update Project track lead on work status and deliverables
• The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of relevant functional experience in Oracle Value Chain planning and Inventory.
• Excellent technical/functional Knowledge Advanced Supply Chain Planning module (ASCP)
• Good knowledge and understanding in Oracle Value Chain Planning Suite
• Good knowledge in mathematical linear algorithms is a plus
• Solid knowledge in Oracle E-Business suite ( R12), specifically OM and Inventory module
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Visio is a plus
• Google Apps - Sheets, Docs, Slides
• Advanced Excel
• Good communication interaction skills. Able to present concepts to working level and executive level audiences.
• Good team player
• Previous experience in major ERP deployments is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609.662.1279 Ext: 312|| 412.894.9192*312
firstname.lastname@example.org || www.ambrosiainfotech.com"