RV Infotech is a staffing and recruiting company.
"THE CONSULTANT MUST BE EAD/GC OR US CITIZEN
THE CONSULTANT SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF ATTENDING F2F INTERVIEW
Designs solutions for wide range issues across multiple work streams or systems or specific solutions - Java or Microsoft based technologies. This candidate will be eligible to work on cutting edge mobile technologies assuming he/she has experience in objective C or Swift and/or has the ability to quickly learn technologies.
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components
• Supports and/or installs software applications and components
• Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
• Expert with the following technologies: JAVA, SQL Server.
• Proven track record of planning, designing and implementing code fixes on multiple, unrelated sections of the codebase, and/ or different products altogether
• Design, code and test new web software applications
• Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Must have very good knowledge and understanding of the assigned information technology platform and make recommendations for improvements to the technology"