Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"ONLY LOCALS TO MN
looking for a Java Developer to join its Risk Management team.
Rik Management is a dedicated provider of risk management solutions to business units and external customers. At its core, our business is about working with customers to understand their commodity price risk and structuring over-the-counter products to meet these needs. We are looking for an innovative developer to create, maintain, and support the financial applications that help make this dynamic part of successful.
This position provides a unique opportunity to deliver solutions for Risk Management's ExtraCense® application. ExtraCense® is an award-winning, business-critical web application used by Risk Management and its business partners for price quotes, trade entry and tracking, and reporting.
The role encompasses the full lifecycle of development: requirements, design, development, testing, release, and support.
• Deep understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
• 7 + years Java development experience
• 5 + years Spring and Hibernate experience
• Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS
• Experience with Eclipse IDE, JMS, JUnit, and Continuous Integration environments
• Experience with test driven development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Refactor Tests - Unit and Integration tests
• Upgrade Java
• Implement user friendly solution to manage document templates in a web application
• Miscellaneous projects and bug fixes relating to the financial products
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314