RV Infotech is a staffing and recruiting company.
"The consultant MUST HAVE the following experience.
• 3 years’ experience - Administration of Windows or Linux-based web services environments including Internet Information Services (IIS)/SQL Server/.NET Framework and/or Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP)
• 3 years’ experience - Relational database systems development and administration experience (e.g. Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle) including general server maintenance and backup/recovery operations, and SQL database, table, view, procedure/function creation and maintenance
• 3 years’ experience - Utilizing a source version control system (e.g. CVS, Subversion, GIT, etc.)
• 2 years’ experience - Developing custom applications using Force.com and integrating SalesForce.com with other systems
• 1 year experience - Multimedia content creation tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• Strong experience - Demonstrate a professional, courteous approach to any end-user interactions and be able to communicate issues and resolutions in a clear, non-technical manner
• Strong experience - Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to effectively multitask, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment while providing timely project/task updates
• Strong experience - Must be available for after-hours/weekend work on a periodic basis and able to share on-call rotation duties for 24/7 emergency support
• Strong experience - Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
• Must be able to safely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds"