Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: Project Manager with Data warehouse
Location: Wilmington, DE
As a Project Manager for the Data Management Workstream of the Digital Cyber Program, you will drive the activities of multiple data-security related projects. This position requires a high level of security domain knowledge, expertise with program and project delivery, secure software delivery life cycle, and familiarity with Internet based programming architectures and data systems. The abilities to drive a diverse set of task owners, solve problems creatively, make good risk based decisions with limited information, function calmly under pressure and communicate effectively are also required.
• Alignment with the Digital Cyber Program
• Issue tracking, escalation, and impact quantification
• Project plan creation and maintenance
• Track and communicate program status to multiple levels of the organization
• Perform technical analysis to support planning and decision making
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, or Technology related fields a major plus
• Minimum five years experience in project management
• Excellent project management skills
• Accomplishments in workstream leadership, policy/standards development, project management.
• Candidate should be able to manage people and projects at a senior level, including ability to lead cross-functional discussions and project reviews
• Excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business requirements to technical solutions
• Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including vulnerability & compliance management, Data Loss Protection [DLP], emerging threats and attacks
• Strong understanding of perimeter and core infrastructure security, including an excellent understanding of web, server, messaging and database platforms
• Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
• Ability to present complex solutions and methods to a general community
• Ability to drive and craft senior level reporting and metrics
• Ability to build a strong people network within a large organization - effecting change and communicating clearly
• Solid understanding of technology, operations, and business processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
• Information security certifications (such as CISSP, SANS or related certifications)
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals (all OSI layers)
• Knowledge of networking protocols and packet analysis
• Knowledge of Bluecoat, Siteminder, Guardium, Vormetric, and related encryption and tokenization technologies
• Experience writing PL/SQL or SQL scripts. Ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, and tables.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial sector, or other large organization, security and IT infrastructures
• Data Analysis – understand, interpret, validate, manipulate data using excel and other tools, and present conclusions and recommendation
Thanks & Regards,
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609.662.1279 Ext: 312|| 412.894.9192*312
firstname.lastname@example.org || www.ambrosiainfotech.com"