Global Technical Talent is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Job Title : Software Developer - .Net, JS, Azure or Cloud
Location : Eagan, MN (Local)
Duration : 6++Months
Work with business and development team in identifying, designing, and developing technical architecture solution components. As a technical leader, the job requires a pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into workable technology solutions that scale both technically and operationally and also raise the engineering and operational standards.
Primary Job Duties
• • Web application development in ASP.NET MVC or Web API platform
• • Participate with business units and QED using the Agile methodology to identify requirements, acceptance criteria and designs
• • Regularly communicate with project team and management
• • Collaborate with architects and technical leads on design decisions and direction
• • Contribute to project development estimates and timelines
• • Work collaboratively with others in a team-based environment and serve as a mentor to less experienced developers
• • Generate innovative approaches and solutions to technology challenges
• • Effectively balance and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently
Qualifications / Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. (Master's degree preferred.)
8+ years of software engineering experience.
• Experience working with AWS, Azure, or other Cloud development platforms
• Experience working with Angular and jQuery
• Experience working with Rest services or Web Services
• Great technical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
• Team player who works well across different streams (Product Management, Developers, QA, Operation Team, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of being able to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions
• Experience and\or a willingness to work in a fast paced Agile software development environment
• Demonstrates self-motivation, ability to learn quickly and to apply learnings to solutions.
• Collaborative work style and a strong commitment to continuous improvement