RV Infotech is a staffing and recruiting company.
"• Responsible for working with the functional and technical teams, DBAs and business users on system requirement gathering, analysis, design and implementation of 9.2 functionality specific to the SS module;
• Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of identified project risks to project management;
• Participates in and leads meetings between stakeholders, resources and project leadership to ensure the SS solution is aligned with the overall HHSAS to CAPPS 9.2 project goals and direction;
• Conducts and documents Joint Application Design/Conference Room Pilot requirement sessions with management, staff and consultants.
• Responsible for consistent utilization of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Functional Design Documents, Key Design Decisions, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Scope Documentation, Work Packages, Business Process Flows and other project documents as needed;
• Works with the training department to ensure accurate design of (UPK) training delivery materials before they are presented;
• Responsible for conducting SS module Fit/Gap analysis and accurately documenting in the Requirements Traceability Matrix;
• Configures SS module to meet HHSC’s business requirements.
• Works with SME/Business Owners and Project Team to provide input to project management, functional lead and others in the development of the detailed Project Schedule;
• Works with SME/Business owners to bridge currently manual business processes to PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing 9.2 functionality.
• Works with SME/business owners and project team to minimize modification of PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing 9.2
• Works with HHSC Enterprise Support Center teams to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
• Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
• Provides various administrative services and reports necessary to control the project budget, schedule, scope and quality.
• Responsible for developing Function Design Documents (FDD) and Interface Mapping documents.
• Responsible for working with the technical team to ensure that FDDs are clearly understood prior to tech design and build;
• Works with the technical team to define and test any potential customizations to the solution, including data conversions, reports, interfaces and functional enhancements of the CAPPS Texas Baseline of PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing version 9.2;
• Performs and documents SS module system and integration testing.
• Responsible for ensuring project cohesiveness with separate HHSC Enterprise Contract Management (non-PeopleSoft) system implementation project.
The worker should have a history of leading successful PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing Implementations using project management best practices and possess deep expertise in Strategic Sourcing 9.2 including delivered integrations with PeopleSoft Supplier Contract Management and Purchasing."