Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Qualified Candidates - Must have....
#1) 5+ years of experience translating business requirements into technical designs and experience in formal design review
#2) Excellent communication and customer service skills, able to bridge communication between technical areas and business areas for a full and complete understanding of expectations
#3) Server based application implementation, administration, configuration and support, Computing server cluster implementation, administration, configuration and support, Application platform configuration and support in qualified and non-qualified systems
Job Duties: R& D Specific:
• Works with infrastructure engineers and implements application solutions to provide access, throughput, availability, security and cost-effectiveness, maintaining simplicity and industry best practices
• Work with business analysis and/or test lead to configure application systems to customer specification for enhancements and break/fix
• Accountable for product lifecycle planning and implementation of software and hardware upgrades/updates for client server applications and supporting infrastructure
• Accountable for configuration, administration and support of high performance server compute cluster environments and the associated scheduling software
• Maintains accurate current state application architecture diagrams, documentation, and other interfaces and data sources in a consistent and supportable manner
• Develops detailed implementation, test and roll-back procedures for planned changes
• Follows standard change management procedures
• Applies enterprise security policies and standards when performing all new project and operational duties
• Identifies tasks and processes requiring automation and implements the most effective solution
• Act as a 3rd level support for R&D Solutions and assist with outage root cause analysis for client server applications and corresponding infrastructure
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of technical experience
• 5+ years of experience translating business requirements into technical designs
• Excellent communication and customer service skills. Able to bridge communication between
• technical areas and business areas for a full and complete understanding of expectations
• Ability to drive requirements and project work through to closure
• Experience in formal design review
• Experience in reviewing technical designs, and experience in code reviews - providing feedback
on whether the technical design and code satisfies functional specifications
• Training and experience in good test design; experience writing test cases and reviewing/approving the execution of those test cases
• Server based application implementation, administration, configuration and support
• Computing server cluster implementation, administration, configuration and support
• Application platform configuration and support in qualified and non-qualified systems
• Understanding of client engineering and other infrastructure teams
• Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to travel approximately 10%, including internationally.
Thanks & Regards,
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609.662.1279 Ext: 312|| 412.894.9192*312
firstname.lastname@example.org || www.ambrosiainfotech.com"