Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Title: Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for portfolio and project management activities for medium ($500K to $1 million, OR Medium Risk/Complexity) to full rigor Information Technology projects (Projects +$1 million spend OR High Risk/complexity), having high cost and risk. This includes project leadership, project planning, project execution, project control, and business results. The Senior Project Manager will manage process, data and technology projects within the region and globally.
The Senior Project Manager will work with Cargill BUs and Functions to deliver IT projects to enable business strategy execution. The role demands a strong leader who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization globally. This position is accountable to understand the project objectives and demonstrate project leadership to bring about the desired business benefits and value as defined in the business case.
• University degree in Business, IT or equivalent experience
• 5 or more years experience of project management experience leading ERP, business application implementation projects, software development projects and/or IT infrastructure projects.
• Experience with IT project management methodology and project delivery processes and tools.
• Expert knowledge of project management, thorough knowledge of PDP, and full knowledge of portfolio management.
• Demonstrated strong ERP, business application, software development or IT infrastructure knowledge and skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Active inquiry skills
• Proven team leadership, coaching, and mentoring
• Ability to quickly build relationships at all levels and cross-functional/platform
• Negotiation, facilitation, stakeholder management
• Strategic thinking / conceptual thinking
• Ability to translate technical concepts to business stakeholders and translate business concepts to technical stakeholders
• Project Management Certification
Thanks & Regards,
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609.662.1279 Ext: 312|| 412.894.9192*312
firstname.lastname@example.org || www.ambrosiainfotech.com"