Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"GREEN CARD's OR CITIZENS PLEASE!!!
• Understanding of automation test methodologies, automation test frameworks, tools, and techniques, and practical application of test automation in major development efforts is required.
• Employ advanced white box and automated testing techniques and technical expertise to develop test automation to test features and functionality at different levels in the technology stack to ensure delivery of a reliable, consistent, high quality and scalable product.
• Apply defined software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of Intuit’s software.
• Work on complex projects that cover a wide range of technologies and interdependencies between platforms requiring analytical skills and innovative thinking ensuring quality of the overall software.
• Serve in a technical leadership capacity by mentoring junior engineers and new team members, and by applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems relating to quality engineering.
• Participate in design, architecture and code reviews to ensure testability and quality.
• Design and implement test strategy for new projects.
• Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
• Conduct test case and test script reviews to ensure scenario accurately capture business functionality.
• Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, end-to-end testing, performance and load testing utilizing automation.
• Validate the code in different environments and sign off quality on code delivery to production.
• Develop new or enhance and extend existing data driven, tool agnostic test frameworks.
• Develop modular and robust automated test scripts of GUI, WS, APIs, E2Eutilizing domain specific language, exception handling, and other advanced automation techniques.
• Conduct test automation reviews to ensure robustness, maintainability, extensibility, and scalability.
• Add/maintain automated tests to Jenkins pipeline as part of CI pipeline.
• Escalate issues as appropriate and track them to resolution.
• Communicate and coordinate testing with offshore and local teams.
• Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, and quality assurance best practices and processes.
• Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for application within the environment.
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, Test Driven Programming methodologies.
• 5-7 years of hands on software development & complex products delivery experience with the passion for being at the leading edge of technology.
• 5+ years of experience using open source tools to deliver automation & implement C2D solutions (ex: JUnit, QUnit, Mockito, Mocha, TestNG, Selenium, Jenkins)
• 5+ years of experience testing large scale complex Web applications using Java/J2EE, Web Services (REST or SOAP),Java Script Frameworks, HTML, JSON, Tomcat, Mule, Node.js.
• 3+ years of experience in developing SAAS, Web applications and services using Agile software development methodologies.
• Solid experience in understanding of systems architecture, deployment (preferably in AWS) and security.
• 5+ years of experience in testing nonfunctional requirements and recommending solutions (ex: JMeter, JMocking, JRuby, Gatling)
• Experience in developing Web Services and/or UI test frameworks.
• Strong Business Acumen, self starter with excellent communication skills, ability to drive problems to a solution.
• Strong analytic skills, creative, and detail oriented.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any Engineering discipline is required."