Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
need locals only.
The primary function of this position is to develop and streamline ETL processes for extracting Log data for various user communities. The processes may include writing code using native SQL, SSRS, SSIS, PowerShell scripts, VB scripts, C, C++, C # and Python. Additional responsibilities include assisting database operations team with regular maintenance tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for:
• Analyzing the requirements for Data extracts and implementing best of class solutions.
• Designing, Developing and Automating ETL processes
• Performance Analysis and Validation of the processes developed
• Database Operation tasks include Disk backups, Alert Monitoring, proactive system maintenance with the goal of achieving five 9s in operational uptime.
• Working with senior team members for operational excellence
• Will require interaction with user community to collect requirements and specifications.
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 5+ yrs. of Microsoft SQL, SSRS development experience.
• 5+ years ETL development experience required.
• 5+ years technical experience with ETL tools such as DTS or SSIS.
• Expert in TSql. Need to be able to understand and research complex and dynamic SQL.
• Strong understanding of Stored Procedures.
• Ability to code in C, C++, C# , VB, PowerShell, Python
• Experience with data analysis and cleansing
• Good understanding of Windows 2012 platform is a must