ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Need IT Project Manager
Dorchester MA. (Locals only)
we need people with have retail banking or financial services experience – and system integration project experience.
6+ months contract
Prefer people with excellent communication and financial services exp.
· Work directly within our client’s Data & Technology area; specifically managing systems integration related projects and providing project support for our client’s Capital and Risk Transformation program.
· Work with cross functional teams to insure that project milestones are completed successfully on time.
· Develop, track and monitor project plans and deliverables (schedules, status reports, resource plans, risks, issues logs, etc.) utilizing MS Project.
· Manage the execution of weekly/monthly executive reporting deadlines, providing timely project status updates to senior management.
· Communicate with all different levels of personnel across our client’s organization; Develop and maintain positive relationships with client stakeholders across the organization.
Lead from both a business and IT perspective; clearly setting expectations for each project major milestone and then managing the business and the project teams to those expectations.
Minimum of 10 years overall I.T. and/or business side experience as a Project Manager; including experience managing system integration types of projects.
Financial services industry experience is required; retail banking is a big plus.
Must have consulting experience working within a large corporate environment.
Strong Microsoft Project skills; with some experience creating standard reports in MS Project.
Must be tactical in delivering project tasks under tight deadlines, with the ability to keep the big picture in mind at same time from a strategic perspective.
Ability to build and manage a team of people in order to effectively manage a project and ensure its’ success.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional capacity.
Successful track record delivering projects successfully and within budget.
Must have experience performing critical path analysis and developing timelines for completion of tasks; developing WBS and measuring the deliverables work packages of the project against the project plan.
Strong relationship building skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management, and influence people in order to get things done, yet maintaining a professional and likeable presence, and have the mind set of how one can add value to the client.
Strong leadership, assertiveness and interpersonal skills.
Must be customer focused and able to understand the importance of stakeholders’ business objectives and drive the process towards achieving those objectives.
Ability to demonstrate a willingness to work"