Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
- Guide and assist project & program managers in Project Server.
- Perform server configuration management.
- Guide in eliciting business requirements and creating global Project templates.
- Provide advice on Project Server usage best practices.
- Collaborate with Active Directory and Exchange administrators to get necessary interfaces functional.
- Collaborate on designing Project Server resource breakdown structure and security, e.g., roles/functions best suited for PWA vs. full PS Project Professional.
- Assist in training PMO Project Managers.
- Make configuration changes to address new requirements (e.g., create project detail pages, develop reports, configure work flows, custom development, create custom web parts, create changes to templates, customize project team sites, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues
- Develop custom solutions based on business & technical requirements
- Interface with vendors to resolve technical platform issues
- Implement system upgrades as required
- Create views, reports and dashboards, to support Project and Program Management
- Comprehensive Project Server 2010/2013 Expertise, including integrated scheduling, resource management, reporting (e.g., knowledgeable in SQL SRSS).
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- SharePoint 2010 & 2013: working knowledge of interface integration/configuration regarding Project Server 2013.
- Microsoft Project Professional 2010/2013.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MS Project Server.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Work effectively with business and technical people at all levels in the organization.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314