Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Prefer local people who can go for in person interview.
Non local people are also OK as long as they can fly at their expense and the client will reimburse after the in person interview. They will pay 100% if the candidate joins the project and pay 50% if they go for in person interview and don’t get selected.
The candidate needs to be very strong on MS Project and prefer financial industry experience
• Work directly within our client’s Transformation program; specifically providing project support for our client’s Model Development area.
• Analyze and manage the Microsoft Project Plans (managing multiple plans), identify plan issues (i.e. track and maintain project plan interdependencies), and resolve issues to ensure effective project delivery.
• Manage actions to maximize execution of weekly/monthly executive reporting deadlines by creating reports using MS Project; ultimately providing timely project status updates to senior management.
• Manage the “day-to-day” project plans (work with MS Project 2010 & 2013 extensively) by creating, managing, maintaining and updating project schedules; performing critical path analysis and developing timelines for completion of tasks; measuring the deliverables work packages of the project against the project plan; supporting multiple schedules; and recording meeting minutes.
• Communicate with all different levels of personnel across our client’s organization; Develop and maintain positive relationships with client stakeholders across the organization.
• Minimum of 5 years overall experience, including 3-5 years of experience as a project scheduler and/or project analyst.
• Must have expert level Microsoft Project skills; our client expects the resource to be able to hit the ground running (i.e. must have experience by creating, managing, maintaining and updating project schedules in MS Project 2010 and 2013).
• Financial services industry experience is required; retail banking is a big plus.
• Must have consulting experience working within a large corporate environment.
• Strong relationship building and client facilitation skills; and ability to work well with others at all levels within an organization; and have the mind set of how one can add value to the client.
• Must be customer focused and able to understand the importance of stakeholders’ business objectives and drive the process towards achieving those objectives.
• Ability to demonstrate a willingness to work in a team environment with little direction, and the ability to work independently while prioritizing and supporting multiple tasks concurrently.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, tight deadline driven environment.