Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Job Title: .Net Developer - ITS3
Primary Skills: .net, Visual Studio.net 2012+, C# .net, SQL Server 2008+, MVC 4.0+
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: long term
Position Type: Contract
Interview: Phone first/Skype or may require face to face.
****************** 11+ years of work experience required ********************
The .Net Developer shall perform the following job duties:
* Design and develop applications using the .NET framework.
* Provide information technology recommendations and solutions in support of customer requirements.
* Apply industry best-practices in regards to emerging technologies, risk mitigation, and continuity planning.
* Plan and conducts unit-tests, and ensures accurate documentation of software and technical specifications.
* Track and maintain all records and metrics, and reports the project's progress to management.
-Experience in architecting, developing and testing the application in the .Net framework.
-Experience in Visual Studio .Net 2012 or above, C#.Net, SQL Server 2008 or above, Jquery.
-Experience with MVC 4.0 or above, MVP and Entity Framework.
-Experience in agile framework methodology. A product owner experience is desirable.
-Prior experience with Classic ASP and MS Access.
-Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
-Experience with Assistive technologies (Magic, JAWS etc.).
-Experience using Test-Driven Development.
-Experience SSRS. SSAS and SSIS are desirable, but not absolutely required.
-Experience with leading an application development team.
-Experience using formal software development lifecycle.
-Knowledge of 508 accessibility standards.
-Knowledge of Microsoft Project 2007.
-Effective technical writing and oral communication and presentation skills.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. 11 years of IT experience."