HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12 Months
Job id: 430853
Last date to submit: 10/14/2015
Qualified candidates will have hands on experience with:
• AVAYA Communication Manager
• AVAYA Modular Messaging
• AVAYA ONE-X
• AVAYA Experience Portal(Voice Portal)
• AVAYA IQ Reports
• AVAYA CMS Administration and troubleshooting
• AVAYA CMS Supervisor
The candidate will be expected to:
• Deliver Avaya Unified Communications and IP Telephony solutions to support existing and future platform, product and service functionality and multi-platform integration
• Provide technical analysis and define business impacts with the ability to discover and recommend technical solutions
• Provide production network deployment, configuration, support and upgrades of all Avaya network/telephony devices and applications in the solution.
• Responsible for the design and system integration of complex Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solutions which may include, but not limited to detailed knowledge for the following: Session Border Controls, Avaya UC Platform, Aura Contact Center.
• Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area having overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining costs, methods.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex SIP related issues.
• Use troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark, to analyze and identify SIP based communication problems
• Perform required analysis and develop hardware/software solutions to provide telecommunication solutions to business requirements.
• Identify inefficiencies and make suggestions for process improvements
• Train and mentor other technicians on SIP based protocols
• Experience with SIP solutions
• Familiarity with the Oracle/ACME 3820 SBC
• Strong customer consulting experience
• Strong knowledge of multi-tiered application environments, including their design, implementation and capacity/scaling challenges
• Strong Experience in project management and detailed technical planning
• Knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure.
• Manages time effectively, meets deadlines, achieves established goals & objectives. Assist in establishing, accomplishing & continuously evaluating goals. Assumes responsibility for accuracy of work processes, multiple task flows, and actions & decisions
Purna | Sr. Recruitment Lead
Hire IT People, Inc.
Call (202) 719-0200 Ext: 105