HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
"End Client: Can disclose at request.
Requirement Code: 101370
Job Title: Technical Architect
Primary Skills: All resources need deep functional and technical knowledge of salesforce.com and healthcare
Bill Rate: DOE
Location: NYC and FL
Duration: 6 + months
Position Type: Contract
2 positions - 1 in NYC and 1 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service
Oriented Architecture and integration background.
• Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
• Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
• Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
• Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
• Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
• Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
• Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
• Experience in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools
Knowledge & Experience
• 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM applications.
• 3-5 years of developing customizations for SFDC using the CRM SDK
• Proven experience in SFDC implementations
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
• Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS and Salesforce.com highly valued.
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
• Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security.
• Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
• Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals
Purna | Sr. Recruitment Lead
Hire IT People, Inc.
Call (202) 719-0200 Ext: 105
Hire IT People is a Certified Business Enterprise by the Department of Local and Small Business Development, Washington DC."