Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Responsible for medium to large projects.
• Prior experience working as a Product Owner/Product management (scaled agile) is desirable.
• Well versed in Rally to create and groom user stories/product backlog.
• Elicit requirements from the impacted end users and document those requirements. Responsibilities may include research and document all requirements including process flows, use cases, usability requirements, data requirements, business rules and workflow requirements.
• Document target state vision and project scope and be able to define it to others outside of operations that may become involved in or impacted by the project.
• Define business value and prioritization with the line of business, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
• Provide project analytics and metrics.
• Strong project management skills and detail oriented.
• Strong customer and project deliverables focus.
• Facilitate requirements or grooming sessions with large matrix audiences that can include upper management and/or small focused subject matter expert audiences.
• Able to work independently with little guidance.
• Strong communications - verbal and written skills.
• Mortgage Loan Servicing and operations functional Knowledge desirable.
• Able to work on a project using Waterfall or Agile methodology.
• Partners closely with QA, UAT, Reporting, and Associate Readiness to provide input on all downstream needs in preparation of a release."