Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Development and maintenance custom web/mobile applications and API"s using Node.js, Bootstrap, Skeleton, JQuery, REST API, AngularJS, TypeScript, Grunt, and Gulp.
• Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
• Develop custom features based on specifications and technical designs.
• Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during "team development" sprints.
• Create server-side functionality using asynchronous, highly scalable design principles.
• Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing.
• Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
• Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
Required Skills and Abilities(Must Have):
• Creating RESTful web services /API"s using Node.js with or without framework assistance (e.g. Express).
• Experience with designing both relational and non-relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
• Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Git (or similar).
• Passion about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
• Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone.
• Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
Nice to Have:
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) using current design patterns/practices.
• Strong experience working with layered architectures (N-Layer, Onion/Hex, DDD, CQRS) and an appreciation for appropriate layering and application structure.
• Experience with distributed micro-service design principles service oriented architectures.
• Hands-on experience building scalable web applications in particular high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
• Web scale module loaders (RequireJS, SystemJS, browserify).
• Large scale data processing.
• Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as HTML5, Bootstrap, LESS, and SASS.
• Experience with broad scale refactoring of single page applications for maintainability and performance.
• Experience with native and hybrid mobile application development on any platform.
• Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure or AWS.