HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Job Title: Programmer
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: one year
Interview: In-person for final selection. If the candidate cannot be available for in-person, will consider a Skype interview for first round, and then in-person for the final selection.
The selected candidate must have the following skills:
1. Minimum 8 years of analysis, design, programming, testing, implementing and supporting web based applications in Microsoft/Windows .NET platform.
2. Minimum 8 years in designing, developing, and implementation of web applications (using ASP.NET, C#.NET).
3. Minimum 2 years with .NET Framework 3.0 or greater
4. Minimum 5 years in developing systems with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
7. Minimum 3 years developing with WCF and /or Web Services.
8. Good oral and written communication skills and ability to organize and present information.
9. Experience working on a team that utilizes the Agile Development Methodology.
1. Experience with JQuery.
2. Experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
3. Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
4. Experience in developing reports with Microsoft Reporting Services.
5. Minimum 3 years in creating test files to test validity of system data and validate the functional requirements of a system.
6. Minimum 3 years in development of test plans and components, and conducting unit, system and user acceptance testing.
7. Knowledge of systems development methodology utilized in the development of new systems and enhancements, UML, configuration management, standard software lifecycle processes, structured programming methodology, relational database, support utilities, personal computers and personal computer software.
Experience Required: 10 or more years of experience as a programmer/analyst."