HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Business Analysts will work onsite with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com. Specific areas of concentration include:
• Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
• Strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
• Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
• Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
• Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
• Perform business process modelling, User experience modelling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
• Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
• Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
• Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
• Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
• Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
• 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
• Experience with salesforce.com configuration preferred
• Experience with salesforce.com custom development preferred
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40-60%
• Salesforce.com ADM201, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Certifications Preferred"