Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Need relevant experience of 6+ years of IT Experience in the areas of Software Development, Evaluation, Testing and Implementation with a skill set of PowerBuilder, Oracle, Sybase, Sql Server 2000, Crystal Report, Rational ClearCase, HP Quality Center, Java Script, and Core Java.
• Should be a self driven and should also need team Leader qualities if handed over a small team.
• Should have experience in all the phases of SDLC, including requirements gathering, system design, Development, Unit testing, Integration testing, implementation and production support.
• Proficient in Design (Visio), Development (client server Technologies), Testing ( excel, HP Quality Center), Implementation (PBD,PBR,DLL,EXE using PowerBuilder IDE Build Method tools).
• Proficient in Data Windows, Data Windows buffers, PowerBuilder events, Dynamic Data Windows, windows types and window events.
• Proficient in Developing and maintenance of database objects like PLSQL blocks, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Types, views etc.
• Experience in with the version control tools like ClearCase, CVS.
• Experience in development of documentation using standards like SRS, IRS, SDD, STD, STP, Help files, User manuals and Handbooks etc using the ISO standards.
• Should have used UML tools to create in-depth design flow for developers and application blue print for clients (End users) to communicate with the product design and infrastructure design ideas.
• Should have used standard templates like DOD 2167A and MIL 418 developed the application documentation and also has knowledge in PB application migration.
• RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL server-2000
• EDI Tools: Power Builder, TOAD, PLSQL Developer, NetBeans.
• Database Design tool: ToadData Modeler
• Reporting: Power Builder Reporting (Data Windows), Reports 6i, Crystal reports (BI Publisher)
• Domain (Workflow): Financial, Payroll, Health
• Modeling Tool (UML): Rational Rose 2000, Visio
• Version Control: Clear Case, CVS
• Operating System: Windows, UNIX"