Zume IT is a staffing and recruiting company.
Greeting from Zume IT!!!
Hope you are doing well. I found your profile from Job board and thought that you might be interested in a position we currently have available with one of our clients in WA
Send me a copy of your most updated resume.
Client : Expedia
Location: Bellevue WA,
This is a general Job Description. What we are looking for is a Front End Java Developer
Our client is looking for a talented Software Development Engineer to be part of their Worldwide Engineering team. On this team, you will utilize your critical thinking and technical skills to help directly drive success and will be instrumental in the build out of the client’s new brand.
As a Software Development Engineer for this team, you will be responsible for leading the team working on both technology deliverables, from landing pages to features on all lines of business (hotels, flights, packages, etc.). You will interface with business product owners and other members of the Technology Team as you play a major role in launching and expanding this exciting business. This work includes writing dev design docs, engineering and delivering new features, and working the whole technology stack to ensure that a high quality product is delivered on time. You will get the opportunity to work in the entire technology stack and with all the major lines of business. Play a major role on a new team as our client expands into new markets and businesses!
• Design and write code for standards-based travel applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
• Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
• Make a clear impact by leveraging your strong background in Java programming.
• Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing technologies and infrastructure.
• Work with our off-shore engineering team to support and accelerate service implementation and testing.
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
• Advanced level skill in Java or other web front-end technology.
• Some knowledge of SQL (T-SQL, data replication, and database design principles).
• Ability to ramp up quickly on any type of new technology (from hardware to software infrastructure)
• Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
• Excellent understanding of object oriented programming with strong coding and debugging abilities.
• Experience in automated testing a strong desire (Selenium)
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Minimum 5+ years of software development experience.
• Experience working on Windows and Java platforms.
• Deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field only."