Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing fine.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any matching resources for the same, do send me the resume with complete details to speed up the process
Position: Sr Business Analyst
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 6 Months
• To interview various client business stakeholders, project managers and business analysts to obtain (and document) the current state of the maturity of our client’s business analysis department.
• Identify, recommend, and define process improvement opportunities related to requirements management best practices. This will include performing a gap analysis.
• Clearly set expectations with all parties involved in each phase of the engagement and then successfully deliver, meeting those expectations.
• Minimum 10 years of total I.T. experience including at least 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
• Some experience assisting an organization in building a Business Analyst Center of Excellence (CoE).
• Must have previous experience working as a consultant in a corporate environment.
• Any exposure working within a CMMI environment is a plus.
• Solid understanding of the following: Business / Functional / System Requirements (and creating these documents), UML, Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Business Process Modeling, Root Cause Analysis, Use Case narratives, Requirements Traceability, Business Rules Analysis and Test Case Development.
• Excellent team building skills including the ability to coach and mentor less senior business analysts.
• Prior experience as a Business Analyst Manager is a plus.
• Strong understanding of requirements management best practices.
• Any experience with Requirements Management tools (i.e. Requisite Pro, Blueprint, Doors, Caliber RM, etc.) is a preferred.
• Experience with leading requirements gathering sessions and JAD sessions.
• Solid understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills; and ability to work with all levels of an organization’s technical and business departments in order to meet key deliverables.
• Solid analytical, technical and problem solving skills; ability to multi-task.
• Customer and goal focused; needs to understand the importance of a strategic initiative to the business and is able to set client expectations appropriately.
• Ability to display strong sense of urgency and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic, team oriented environment.
• Bachelor’s degree is a must.
Thanks & Regards,
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040