Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
eBay is looking for an Interaction Designer with strong visual skills to join our Design Team. As a Designer at eBay, your job is to be an ambassador to the user, developing amazing design solutions that delight our customers by solving important customer problems end-to-end, crafting an experience that balances the needs of the business and while delivering a useful and intuitive and engaging product experience for our users.
This is a senior role with an opportunity to design innovative solutions that not only work for our users but exceed their expectations. This role is the key partner in helping define the core user experiences and interactions to unlock business potential and meet user needs.
• Drive the creative direction and execution of projects from project goals and objectives definition through to deliverable at a fidelity required to meet project needs.
• Inspire and collaborate with Product teams to rapidly produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant product experiences.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-based work environment, inspiring teams through participatory as well as directed exercises in the creation of design deliverables.
• Contribute across all aspects of your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality to uncover and highlight new product opportunities.
• +5 years of experience designing for iOS, Android and Web
• Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
• Ability to create wireframes and functional prototypes
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Strong project and people management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Degree in interaction design, visual communication, industrial design, graphic design or equivalent.
The candidate will be working on shopping cart and checkout.