Malektron Solutions Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
1. Primary responsibilities are to configure/migrate LAN, WAN and security devices in a mission critical environment. This includes switches, routers, and firewalls.
2. Able to lead design and solve problems relating to the migration and deployment of systems in line with corporate strategy
3. Document all work.
4. Take technical ownership of relevant project stages.
5. Be prepared to work out of normal business hours when projects require it
6. Maintains user security and overall system data integrity at all times.
7. Participates in technical team meetings and provide updates to the world wide team as needed.
8. Tracks all time in accordance with IS policy.
9. Provides regular status reporting (verbal and written).
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Certification is desirable (i.e. CCNP)
• A solid understanding of Networking concepts and latest technologies.
• Ability to solve problems quickly.
• Independent problem-solving, self-direction
• Provide OOH support as needed.