GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
• The Senior Application Programmer/Analyst-CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) is responsible for the design, development, configuration and unit testing of Republic Services’ pricing system application, which is
• comprised of Oracle’s CPQ system operating in a highly integrated environment that includes our analytics engine, Salesforce.com CRM and customer integrations into legacy host systems.
• The Senior Application Programmer/Analyst-CPQ sets up and tests pricing rules, writes and modifies code that drives critical price and profitability calculations, and will have primary responsibility for design and
• maintenance of the user interface for the system.
• The Senior Application Programmer/Analyst-CPQ also establishes and follows workflow guidelines and is responsible for writing and maintaining technical documentation for the system.
• This person will work closely with business stakeholders and/or outside vendor(s) to ensure the pricing solution meets business requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of development experience with at least one server-side programming language orscripting language (C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, Perl, Java, Python).
• Minimum of 3 years of application design and implementation experience.