Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position : Senior Business Analyst
Location : Owings Mills MD
Duration : 8 weeks but will extend to 6+ months
Please send only 10+ year profiles.
Healthcare experience is preferred.
It will be 8 weeks job to start with but will extend to 6+ months once the initial assessment work is done properly.
Need a solid candidate willing to work in Maryland.
Start in 2 weeks (candidate can give 2 week notice if he is working on a project)
• To interview various client business stakeholders, project managers and business analysts to obtain (and document) the current state of the maturity of our client’s business analysis department.
• Identify, recommend, and define process improvement opportunities related to requirements management best practices. This will include performing a gap analysis.
• Clearly set expectations with all parties involved in each phase of the engagement and then successfully deliver, meeting those expectations.
• Minimum 10 years of total I.T. experience including at least 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
• Some experience assisting an organization in building a Business Analyst Center of Excellence (CoE).
• Must have previous experience working as a consultant in a corporate environment.
• Any exposure working within a CMMI environment is a plus.
• Solid understanding of the following: Business / Functional / System Requirements (and creating these documents), UML, Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Business Process Modeling, Root Cause Analysis, Use Case narratives, Requirements Traceability, Business Rules Analysis and Test Case Development.
• Excellent team building skills including the ability to coach and mentor less senior business analysts.
• Prior experience as a Business Analyst Manager is a plus.
• Strong understanding of requirements management best practices.
• Any experience with Requirements Management tools (i.e. Requisite Pro, Blueprint, Doors, Caliber RM, etc.) is a preferred.
• Experience with leading requirements gathering sessions and JAD sessions.
• Solid understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills; and ability to work with all levels of an organization’s technical and business departments in order to meet key deliverables.
• Solid analytical, technical and problem solving skills; ability to multi-task.
• Customer and goal focused; needs to understand the importance of a strategic initiative to the business and is able to set client expectations appropriately.
• Ability to display strong sense of urgency and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic, team oriented environment.
• Bachelor’s degree is a must.
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040