Prospect Infosys Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
* Architect and provide technical leadership for major new initiatives targeting authentication.
* Analyze and design authentication strategy, roadmaps and solution architectures for new and existing business opportunities.
* Provide technical leadership, and mentor other technical resources.
* Work closely with other ESS architects, developers, analysts, and project managers as well as business partners / product managers and other MasterCard technology teams.
* Deliver innovative, cost effective technology solutions which align to enterprise architecture standards and achieve business requirements.
* Provide technical oversight of vendors and their strategy
* Estimate and plan new efforts
* Provide technical leadership and support to our business partners specific to emerging authentication technologies and standards
* Establish technical requirements for authentication certification programs
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
* Knowledge of advanced authentication techniques on mobile and web based platforms
* Ability to innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
* Ability to architect and provide technical leadership to large and complex systems
* Experience with a variety of architectural patterns including high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications
* Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
* Experience specifying hardware/software requirements, and estimating complex IT efforts
* Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
* Web Services - REST/XML/ WSDL/SOAP
* J2EE Web Application/Web Services with JBoss & WebSphere
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these secondary skills:
o Oracle & PL/SQL o Solaris/UNIX & Red Hat Linux
o GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and/or GXT (EXT GWT)
o Fusion Tools including Jira, Crucible, & Bamboo / Jenkins
o Security Coding Techniques and Tools - Fortify, & OWASP vulnerabilities
o Hibernate & Spring
o Subversion Source Control