DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Notes: This is a true automated testing role. Candidates MUST have Visual Studio Experience, coded UI and C# scripting, and experience converting manual to automated test scripts
Description: QAS3 to help IT design, pilot, and implement the software quality assurance review process. Will help development teams test software quality for production deployment.
This position will function as a highly skilled Quality Assurance Specialist with specific responsibilities that include:
1. Proactively engage in the end-to-end software testing cycle as it pertains to the project.
2. Work closely with and follow direction from QA Manager
3. Contribute to the establishment of and meet quality goals and objectives for the project.
4. Contribute to all aspects of quality assurance for the project including establishing relevant metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
5. With input from QA Manager and team, develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
6. Work with the ODPS project team to test updates, patches, and repairs to the application software components in the development, test, and QA environments. Develop software changes for promotion to production following best practice and standards as defined by the ODPS ITO.
7. Take corrective action, subject to the ODPS Management approval, to resolve all issues and problems encountered with testing to ensure the applications perform as required.
8. Design, execute and maintain automated test scripts.
7 Years in testing I.T products and applications.
5 Years automation experience using MS Visual Studio Coded UI, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
5 Years Development/scripting skills in C#
5 Years in End to End Test Automation experience
5 Years demonstrated experience in converting existing manual test cases to automation scripts.
5 Years conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of QA and development.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral Needs to show at least 1 year Quality Assurance experience in a technical capacity with a large organization as ODPS. The experience must encompass the writing of test strategies, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts.
Must have at least 1 year experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T. projects.
Must have experience working with Microsoft Test Manager on at least one project