Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
• Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
• Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
• Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope.
Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources.
• Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
• Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
• Provides technical support to project team members.
• Handles complex application features and technical designs.
• Designs and implements the components required for complex application features.
• Generally manages a group of applications systems analysts.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable.
• Project Manager capabilities with 5-10 years of experience.
• Capable of managing a project or subset of a project with up to ten (10) staff.
• Administration - Business Writing
• Prepare written reports
• Administration - Project Management
• Change Management
• Communication planning
• Management of large projects
• Management of medium projects
• Management of small projects
• Methodologies - Understanding of project management methodologies and experience with 'agile'
• Microsoft Project
• Progress tracking
• Project plan development
• Project proposals or charter development
• Resource planning and management
• RFI and RFP creation and evaluation
• Risk management
• Scope management
• Strong verbal communications skills with ability to clearly present information and ideas to groups
• Strong written communication skills and ability to use MS Office to provide clearly written reports
• Information Technology - Design
• Familiarity and knowledge with best practices in information architecture