prospectinfosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
• The Consultant, Release Manager will be responsible for facilitation of the software release content selection, overall accountability of the software release including but not limited to, satisfying the intended business results with a successful and timely implementation.
• Identify key barriers to a releases success and actively managing all mitigation activities.
• Responsible for managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors.
• Provide oversight on software releases.
• Responsible for planning, developing and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of release deadlines and milestones.
• Work with Portfolio Management and Development Leads to identify what projects fit in each release.
• Manage exceptions to the Release Management life cycle.
• Ensure methodology compliance and management resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with release/project contributors throughout the life cycle of the project. Identify and monitory release risks.
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of release deliverables.
• Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems.
All About You:
• Demonstrate expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
• Previous experience with process and procedures along with structured methodology and project planning tools.
• Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies preferred.
• Knowledge of payments industry preferred, Mastercard specific knowledge highly preferred.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.