Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, Local Area Networking, etc.)
• Configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications; maintain and manage the Cisco Unified Computer System (UCS).
• Design, setup and configure complex switching environments, complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications.
• Design, setup, configure, and manage Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, and DHCP.
• Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
• Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
• Maintain multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities.
• Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support; interface with agency heads.
• Supervise the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
• Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
• Maintain and manage current Dell Compellent storage environment in a 2014 Symantec Backup Exec environment.
• Ability to work with application developers to determine storage requirements; plans and executes storage installation; monitors current storage environment and evaluates expansion and capacity options; brocade storage network configuration and administration.
• Familiarity with Backup Exec and enterprise backup strategies, Storage Area Networks, Microsoft SQL management and configuration, and VDI environments.
• Management of enterprise security software (including patch management and antivirus).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• High performer and disciplined working in teams.
• Able to resolve any storage issues and performance issues. Ensure that data is available to all applications.
• Ability to work with Systems Engineers and DBAs to optimize storage for various application needs.
• Ability to write scripts.
• Ability to work necessary hours to meet customer requirements (i.e. flexible).
• Requires exceptional technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support.
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment.
• The ability to bend, squat, crawl and climb; ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
• Ability and availability to respond to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions.
• Must have a can-do attitude and is flexible to work outside of normal business hours.
• Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, credibility, and character; self-motivated working ability with minimal supervision or direction needed.
• Must be detail-oriented and dedicated to accuracy.
• Exceptional time management, presentation, listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• 5-7 years of Network Engineering experience.
• Current CCNA and/or CCDA certification.
• Cisco Unified Communication Manager Configuration and infrastructure.
• Windows Server 2003 & 2008; Exchange and/or SQL experience.