Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• A minimum of 8 Years of work experience.
• The role requires a technically strong person who is resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in Application Development.
• Able to demonstrate proficiency with or quickly learn advanced .NET architecture, design, coding, and debugging.
• Ability to impact system architectures, investigate system-wide technical problems, and develop new features is key to the role.
• Broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to develop a solution by mapping a customer’s business problems to an end-to-end technology solution.
• Strong experience in working with the .NET 4.0 framework and above.
• Strong experience with the C# programming language and general object-oriented programming concepts.
• Strong experience in ASP.NET MVC (3.0 and up), Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server (at least 2012), Agile methodology (Scrum preferable), Entity Framework, Unity/ Autofac (or some other Dependency Injection framework), NuGet, ReSharper, JQuery, Angular JS, HTML/CSS, REST API, SOA, Micro Services architecture, Single Sign-On.
• NUnit or any other unit testing frameworks.
• Experience in SQL Server 2012 and up and MongoDB or any other document based NoSQL Database.
• Experience developing interoperable solutions with Unix/Linux and/or Java using web services, COM/Java interop technologies, and/or TCP/IP sockets is desirable. (optional skill).
• Advanced debugging skills. Ability to debug system-wide technical problems in unfamiliar areas.
• Ability to diagnose and correct performance problems.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Strong understanding of Team Foundation Server or other source control mechanisms.
• Good experience or understanding in Cloud application development - Amazon Web Services or Azure or Google Cloud.
• Good to have:
• Experience with Visual Basic.NET or other .NET programming languages is helpful.
• Broad understanding and experience with Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft technologies.