Cybersearch is a staffing and recruiting company.
Project Manager – Supply Chain and Inventory Management
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for experienced “hands-on” project managers who have proven track records of being solution and delivery focused, and who can perform at a high level leading strategic, cross-functional, business facing and technical initiatives. They must be able to manage multiple projects, conflicts, and priorities, and is able to balance and adapt to the situation at hand regardless of the complexity or variability and employs maxims for guidance with meanings that adapt continuously. Will be responsible for large projects or portions of end-to-end projects within a combination of several brands, domains, corporate functions or applications. Project will have 10-30 resources, a cost of $5M-$7.5M, and potentially vague initial scope.
• Experience on projects with 15+ reports and $4 Mil + budget.
• 2+ Years experience with inventory management projects
• Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and project management methodology
• Demonstrates ability to execute all PM processes and with mastery of all
• Can identify opportunities for improvement, and recommends and drives implementation of solutions
• Able to build and manage deliverables-based or iteration-based plans; independently and proactively manages risks, issues, status, and escalation
• Mastered retroactively and proactively identifying and determining month-to-month and EAC effort variances
• Strong working knowledge of project financial management, including planning, estimating, budgeting, and tracking of project finances
• Proven organizational and functional awareness
• Full understanding of IT processes
• Ability to conduct impact analysis on medium complex problems, and recommend options/solutions
• Agile Project management experience is required
• Retail experience is strongly preferred