Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
NOTE: Looking for GENUINE consultants as there will be a background check for this position. And no OPT's please.
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle RDBMS, SQL/PLSQL and PL/pgSQL.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience with PostGres Database.
• Minimum of 2+ experience with Exadata.
• 5+ years of experience with Unix/Linux knowledge including Shell scripting.
• Experience with and willingness to support 24x7 production environments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Maintain Large RAC Oracle 11g / 12c and Postgres Databases.
• Experienced tuning Oracle Databases on Exadata and Postgres by assisting users with both basic SQL questions and sophisticated SQL tuning strategies.
• Maintain High Availability with Golden Gate and Active Data guard using the data broker.
• Experienced using tools like Toad, SQL Developer, OEM 12c and Postgres Enterprise Manager.
• Administer Oracle and Postgres databases on Linux or Solaris.
• Experienced working with a worldwide DBA team.
• Experienced in Backup and Recovery using Rman over IB using the ZFS backup appliance.
• Install, upgrade and patch Oracle and Postgres databases so that our environments remain current.
• Automate database administration tasks using PL/SQL and shell scripts.
• Test backup and recovery scenarios, as well as formulate disaster recovery procedures.
• Analyze database resource consumption, for problem avoidance and trend forecasting.