Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
Seeking to add a z/OS System Administrator to assist in the Mainframe Sunsetting project.
The Administrator will work collaboratively with various systems areas including RACF, system and applications support.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Attend to all RACF security server user requests.
• Work on troubleshooting problems as well as recommend / implement effective solutions.
• Document system Sunsetting progress.
• Assist in the installation of z/OS V1.13 and 20+ system program products.
• Working knowledge of RACF security server
• Experience with system support program products
• Proficient in Mainframe COBOL
• Proficient in DB2 / CICS / IMS / SQL
• MVS and JCL
• TSO / ISPF
• Good verbal and written communication
• Experience writing technical specifications and developing test plans
• Must have experience and working knowledge of software development life-cycle
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work in team environment as well as individually
• Ability and willingness to understand and execute the department’s project management methodology.
• Ability to create a shared understanding in a team environment
• General Competencies
• Ability to be self directed
• Information Technology - Security
• 2nd Factor Authentication