Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title: Peoplesoft Security Analyst
Location: Madison WI
Duration: Long Term
Client: State of WI
• Assists with the development and maintenance of PeopleSoft package specific to all security aspects.
• Customizes and configures security per user requirements.
• Tests PeopleSoft security configuration to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs.
• May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• This role will be the consulting lead for the PeopleSoft version 9.2 human capital management upgrade project security design and deployment activities including:
• Working with functional team to provide security inputs into business justification documentation.
• Reviewing security functional specifications and working with functional team members to validate specifications meet security needs.
• Designing and writing security technical specifications.
• Developing security test conditions/scripts and data.
• Configuring security based upon specification.
• Unit testing security configuration to validate that security operates and performs as designed.
• Validating security configuration has been timely and accurately migrated to all project-related databases.
• Creating security-related documentation assigned and confirming all has been completed, updated, and approved.
• Reviewing security role/row-level and permission list, database(s).
• Validating quality maintenance of data dictionaries and master files related to security.
• Planning, scheduling, and performing security-related work.
• Assisting in analyzing functional and technical security-related patches provided by Oracle, confirming project impact.
• Assisting in creation/revision to security reports/inquiries.
• Overseeing that the security support team is timely and accurately fulfilling security requests.
• PeopleSoft HR Solutions
• Ability to keep HCM data confidential.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced organization.
• Experience performing security-related work on upgrade and/or implementation projects in a multi-ent
• Experience with PeopleSoft v9.0, v9.1 and v9.2 human capital management upgrade and/or implementatio
• Expertise with integrating with PeopleSoft financials, student, and enterprise performance managemen
• Expertise with Microsoft Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, MS
• Extensive coaching and collaborating skills and overseeing high quality and timely deliverable creat
• Extensive experience working on teams comprised of integrated client, consulting firm, and/or indepe
• General knowledge of Peoplesoft HR systems
• Hands on and extensive experience designing and configuring role and row-level security. *
• Hands on experience with PeopleTools v8.52 through v8.54, Security, PeopleSoft Application Designer,
• Knowledge of human capital management-related (HCM) transaction processing and enterprise performanc
• More than 7 years of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management implementation / upgrade experience is requ
• Strong meeting facilitation and interviewing skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytic skill sets.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to create user and project security docu