Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Conceive, design, and oversee implementation of business intelligence dashboards for consumption by process teams and client leadership.
• Identify reporting requirements, document them, and coordinate data acquisition and ETL processes with appropriate BI teams.
• Develop and maintain L3-L5 maturity model assessments, including process maps, standard work, and metrics.
• Lead requirements gathering sessions, maintain project artifacts.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop long term data-driven deployment strategies.
• Monitor processes for inefficiencies and develop corrective action plans.
• Identify additional revenue opportunities.
• Ad-hoc reporting.
• Bachelors degree or international equivalent.
• 2+ Years Experience as a Business Analyst.
• 3+ Years Experience with Procurement/Supply Chain.
• 3+ Years Experience in the Manufacturing vertical.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
• 2+ Years Experience creating dashboards with Tableau.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Business Process Mapping.
• Experience developing standard work.
• Spend Data Analytics Experience.
• Experience with large data sets.
• Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience.