Malektron Solutions Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
1. Perform and document site surveys of remote facilities.
2. Provide review analysis, capacity planning, enhancement recommendations and documentation for the proposed network infrastructure and related security processes.
3. Deployment, testing, and sustaining WAN, LAN and WWAN solutions.
4. Maintains network infrastructure hardware including ongoing software/firmware patches and upgrades.
5. Vendor management.
6. Support network infrastructure including Cisco/Palo Alto routers, switches, wireless, firewalls and security.
7. Manage providers for break/fixes (including collaborative troubleshooting and problem resolution)
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. 5-8 years of experience in IT networking, data communications, telecommunications, and related hardware and software services.
2. Must have an understanding of and/or worked in a “mission critical” environment.
3. Formal training in networking systems (Cisco routers, bridges, switches) TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc. is a must).
4. Working experience with Telephony and “Contact Center” technologies.
5. Working experience with telecom vendors with PRI’s, DS3’s, MPLS, and VPN’s, and DMVPN’s