Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Looking for a Senior Business Consultant / SME with in depth knowledge and experience with Medigap. Individual will act as a subject matter expert for the Medigap Product(s) Testing team and by working with experienced business teams. In need of a candidate to make significant contributions to the Business teams focused on Health Care related Insurance Product definitions as it relates to Medigap products. Members of these teams are involved with System and Integrated testing along with a business objectives focused UAT and End to End testing activities.
Interact closely with external clients as well as internally with the Technical and Development teams to ensure effective definition, testing & delivery of software functionality.
• Masters degree or equivalent related professional experience.
• Experience with Health Care Insurance Administration systems, processes, and procedures.
• Experience in Health Insurance with an emphasis on Health Management, Enrollment, Billing, Finance & Claims.
• Experience with Medicare Supplemental products and regulations including Medicare Advantage.
• Working knowledge of regulations, calculations, and processing related to Health Insurance and Medicare Supplemental products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in facilitating meetings with Business, Technical and Vendor teams.
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of various health insurance solution providers and related systems.