DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing great!!!!
Role: .Net Developer web /windows forms development using Microsoft .NET technologies.
Location :Columbus, OH(Need Locals)
Duration: 6+Months with likely extension
Interview type: In Person
Posting ID: 39798
Programmer 5 with expertise and experience in web /windows forms development using Microsoft .NET technologies.
1. Support the implementation and development of subsequent enhancements by replat forming to newer technologies and reengineering the current subsystems, troubleshooting, enhancements, legislative mandates, etc.
2. Updates to system may include, but are not limited to, the following modules:
- Electronic Title App
- Dealer Portal
- Electronic Lienholder
3. Provide expertise, guidance, support and/or training to DPS developers, as needed.
4. Work with the ODPS staff to update, patch, and repair the application software components in the development, test, and QA environments, and develop software changes for promotion to production following best practice and standards as defined by ODPS. Approvals and/or reviews by the engineering board and/or change control board as required.
5. Take corrective action, subject to the ODPS Management approval, to resolve all issues and problems encountered to ensure the application performs as required.
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web /Windows Forms Developer utilizing ASP.NET
2. 5 years of verifiable .Net experience utilizing C – Sharp (C#)
3. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
4. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
5. 2 year of verifiable experience utilizing Visual Studio 2010.
6. 1 year of verifiable SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience.
7. 5 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to development and deployment.
8. 2year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server.
10. 2 years of verifiable experience implementing and configuring the “Microsoft Enterprise Library” for auditing, logging and data access.
11. Experience with load and performance testing in a multi-tier application involving Windows Forms, Web Farms, Application tiers with multiple servers and Sql Server clusters which are geo-spanned between multiple physical locations. Experience in analyzing the results of the testing to determine solutions to problem areas.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest copy of your profile.
Available for Face to Face:
Validity if H1b:
List of Domains you worked with:
Technical Specializations :
Thanks and Regards,
Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail & Yahoo : kalyankumar.recruiter
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 113